A comprehensive selection of options and accessories is available to tailor our air conditioners.
Standard Unit Features
Thermal Edge leads the industry with state-of-the-art features such as energy saving condensation.
Efficient and cost effective cooling for extreme ambient conditions.
17,330 BTUH air to water heat exchangers for 16″ deep enclosures (@ 95°F Enclosure & 50°F Water Temperatures @ 2 GPM)
Key Design Features
- Intelligent system control and monitoring with an integrated digital temperature controller and solenoid water valve to regulate temperature control and to monitor the system status.
- Protection from outdoor contaminants with a closed loop design.
- Constant elimination of condensate
- Easy maintenance with a filter free design
- Flexible application with the narrow body style fitting 12” deep enclosures.
- Eliminates water and corrosion buildup in washdown applications with a sloped roof design and seam welded shroud.
- Ruggedly designed for manufacturing environments in powder coated steel or corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Maintains UL Tested NEMA Type 12, 4, and 4X
- Ambient operating temperature: 34°F – 140°F
- Overall dimensions: 40.7” H x 15.8” W x 8.1” D
- Air flow rate: 516 CFM @ 0 Static Pressure
- Unit weight: 55 lbs.
- Dry Contact Alarm
- Open Door Kill Switch
- Corrosive Environment Package
- 316 Stainless Steel Housing
- Enclosure mounted controller
- Remote Monitoring Options
- Hazardous Location Units
- UL Power Cord
- Water Supply Shutoff Valves
|Model||UL Type||Material||Voltage/Phase/Hz.||Running Amps|
|A2W10012012||12||Powder coated steel||115/1/50-60||1.11|
|A2W10012004||4||Powder coated steel||115/1/50-60||1.11|
|A2W10023012||12||Powder coated steel||230/1/50-60||0.60|
|A2W10023004||4||Powder coated steel||230/1/50-60||0.60|