Return Material Authorization (RMA) Procedure
All returns require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number for warranty or non-warranty repair, rotation of stock, damage or any other reason.
Please be ready to provide:
- Purchase Order Number & Date
- Product Description & Reason for Request
- Model Number & Serial Number
- Customer name and contact info (email, phone number and address)
- Shipping method
Pack unit in a suitable packing for shipment, preferably the original packaging if available.
- If suitable packing is not available, arrange for packaging to be shipped to you.
- Air Conditioners must be returned in an upright position properly secured to a pallet.
- Tip unit to empty water from the evaporator and boil off pans.
- Clearly mark the RMA number on the box.
- Customer will pay all freight charges.
Out of Warranty Repair
If your Thermal Edge air conditioner is out of warranty and requires repair, simply call Thermal Edge Customer Service at (888)-580-0202 for an RMA number. Customer Service will help you determine what repairs or parts are needed and, if possible, an estimate of the cost. After the unit is received and diagnosed, you will receive an estimate on the work and parts needed. The repairs and test process may uncover other issues of which you will be informed and given quotes for the work needed.