Digital Controller Schematic
Note: Schematics applies to all voltages; optional accessories wiring not provided in this document. If you require electrical schematic with options contact our technical support and provide your model number.
Thermal Edge products are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship, materials and components. The warranty period applies from date of shipment for one year.
The above warranty applies when the equipment is operated under the following conditions:
- Ambient temperature not in excess of performance rating in normal atmosphere or as stated on product nameplate
- Voltage variation no greater than ± 10% from nameplate rating
- Frequency variation no greater than ± 3Hz from nameplate rating
- Maximum cooling load no higher than air conditioner nameplate rating
- Waiting five minutes before restarting air conditioner after intentional or accidental shutoff
- Compliance to all other installation, maintenance and operating instructions, as supplied
Thermal Edge cannot assume responsibility for misapplication of its products or the erroneous selection of an inappropriate product by a non-authorized Thermal Edge representative. Our applications engineers will gladly assist in the selection of the proper product provided all required details of the application are furnished.
Thermal Edge assumes no liability beyond the repair or replacement of its own product. This Warranty does not cover:
- Labor or reimbursement of labor for evaluation, removal, installation, repair, or cost of any warranted part, except at the Thermal Edge factory in Dallas, Texas
- Use of equipment for other than its designed purpose or operating conditions
- Operation in harsh, oily, corrosive or other abnormal environmental conditions, without the proper filtration, sealing, protective coatings and/or weather protection
- Damage to hermetic system resulting from continuous operation with dirty or clogged air filters or improper or negligent maintenance
- Use of refrigerant other than designated
- Customer modification or abuse
- Shipping damage or other accident
- Repair or service by unauthorized personnel.
Cracked or broken hermetic tubing or brazed joints caused by shipping damage or mishandling are not covered under the Warranty. Claims for shipping damage are the responsibility of the Consignee. Timely claims must be filed with the freight carrier.
The purchaser assumes the responsibility of grounding the unit and installing it in accordance with local electrical and safety codes, as well as the 2008 National Electric Code (NEC) and OSHA.
THIS WARRANTY CONSTITUTES THE ENTIRE WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IN NO EVENT IS THERMAL EDGE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER.
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Procedure
All returns require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number for warranty or non-warranty repair, rotation of stock, damage or any other reason.
Returns without an RMA number will be refused and returned. Improper packaging may void warranty. Air Conditioners shipped laying down will void the warranty. Collect shipments will be refused.
Please be ready to provide:
- Purchase Order Number & Date
- Product Description & Reason for Request
- Model Number & Serial Number
- Customer name and contact info (email, phone number and address)
- Shipping method
Pack unit in a suitable packing for shipment, preferably the original packaging if available.
· If suitable packing is not available, arrange for packaging to be shipped to you.
· Air Conditioners must be returned in an upright position properly secured to a pallet.
· Tip unit to empty water from the evaporator and boil off pans.
· Clearly mark the RMA number on the box.
· Customer will pay all freight charges.
Out of Warranty Repair
If your Thermal Edge air conditioner is out of warranty and requires repair, simply call Thermal Edge Customer Service at (888)-580-0202 for an RMA number. Customer Service will help you determine what repairs or parts are needed and, if possible, an estimate of the cost.
After the unit is received and diagnosed, you will receive a ship estimate on the work and parts needed. The repairs and test process may uncover other issues for which you will be informed and given quotes for the work needed.