THE THERMAL EDGE PROTECTIVE COATING OPTIONS FOR COILS AND TUBING PROVIDE THE VERY BEST PROTECTION AGAINST CORROSION DUE TO ACIDS, SOLVENTS, SALT, CHEMICALS. AND MORE.
A-LEVEL PROTECTION (C1)
Coated condenser coils. Included in NEMA Type 4X units. Available in NEMA Types 12 and 04.
Coated condenser and evaporator coils. Available in NEMA Types 12, 04 (C2) and 4X (C5) units.
Coated condenser and evaporator coils and refrigeration tubing. All copper joints brazed with 45% silver solder, then cleaned and epoxy painted. Available on NEMA Types 12, 04 (C3) and 4X (C6) units. NOTE: C-Level Protection is strongly recommended for 4X applications requiring 316 stainless steel.
EPOXY COIL COATING – ELECTROSTATICALLY APPLIED & BAKED
- State of the art corrosion resistance, particularly on thin edges
- Lead free formulation with improved corrosion protection
- Uniform film build
- Excellent thermal transfer properties
- Salt Spray ASTM B117-97 1000 Hours Minimum
- Humidity ASTM D1735-99 1000 Hours Minimum
- Water Immersion ASTM D870-97 240 Hours Minimum
All information subject to change without notice.
Download PDF version: AC options – Corrosion Protection packages