Download this Guide to learn why it happens – and how to stop it for good.
It’s not usual for cooling fan installations to fail or not work effectively, especially in hot weather. Common symptoms of an inefficient enclosure cooling fan include:
- Nuisance tripping
- Burnt electrical contacts and connections
- Hot spots
- HMI screens that go dark
- Excessive dirt inside the enclosure
Troubleshooting the problem begins with fully understanding the prerequisites for effective enclosure cooling. In the Guide to Troubleshooting Inefficient Enclosure Cooling Fans, we will show you:
- How efficient cooling reduces maintenance time and improves operations
- Key reasons that a cooling fan may not be performing optimally
- How to improve fan performance
- When a fan isn’t the right cooling choice
- Alternatives to fans that can increase overall efficiency
Complete the form to download the guide now.